Your future, joining Fareva
Joining Fareva means becoming part of an international company that operates as a family business, with commitment, excellence, and passion at the heart of its DNA.
Welcome to Fareva. We are 13,000 passionate experts. We welcome dedicated talents who share our convictions and passion for action into our teams. Women and men capable of working as a team, who aim for excellence together to ensure the success of our customers’ projects. Employees who are committed to profitable, socially responsible, and environmentally friendly growth.
They have developed over time. They have evolved with our growth, the integration of new expertise, and the creation of solid partnerships. They are the foundation of our activity: They guide our everyday work.
It is what has guided our development throughout our history. This passion drives our employees, cements their enthusiasm, and inspires a genuine commitment to our customers.
Thanks to the dynamic energy of all its employees, Fareva is expanding internationally, strengthening its subsidiaries and its entrepreneurial spirit. This drive allows all the group’s teams to excel at satisfying our customers.
Our group has chosen to maintain its complete financial and decision-making independence. As a result, there is a desire to respect the subsidiaries’ autonomy and support their continuous improvement processes.
We share much more than a job. We share values, objectives, expertise, and competencies with all our stakeholders.
We stand together, in difficulty and in victory.
Fareva recognizes the work and performance of its employees throughout the world. Recognizing this work allows each person’s individual identity to be revealed.
Your dreams, our passion
We offer you a multitude of opportunities and new projects we can develop together.
- Many sites around the world,
- Multiple professions to turn to,
- Specialized training.
We promise you a variety of tasks, innovation, and multiple challenges on a daily basis.
- Diverse customer portfolio,
- Many opportunities to acquire new competencies and progress.
We underline our commitment through concrete actions to reduce societal impacts.
- A recognized group that participates in international working groups,
- The Fareva Foundation.
We are committed to making your safety our key concern.
- Training at various levels in line with the positions held,
- A safety-oriented approach backed by everyone (employees, managers, and EHS specialists).
We will involve you in the group’s development.
- You will contribute to a collective, useful, and meaningful project,
- A company capable of anticipating,
- A large group with the flexibility of a small business,
- A desire for international expansion.
Always concerned with your well-being at work, we offer a wide variety of social interactions.
- Friendly managers,
- Sites involved in improving the quality of life at work.
Our key figures
young people in work-study programs
total parity in the number of female/male employees