The Project Manager develops and executes the project plan for new business. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of the project plan on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for management regarding status of project.
13 January 2020
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Defines and tracks project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated plans.
- Must manage multiple projects and directly manages all aspects of the project life cycle and works with business partners to oversee all phases of a project.
- Develops the project charter, integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related project management artifacts
- Coordination and completion of the project plan on time within budget and within scope.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible to fulfill client’s needs
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Identify critical path and work with operations to overcome any obstacles
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure regular and sufficient communication with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering or related technical degree preferred)
- Project Management certification is a plus
- 3-5 years of experience managing projects
- 3-5 years of experience in manufacturing operations
- Fundamental knowledge of Supply Chain Operations
- Must be able to effectively communicate, make independent decisions, have proven experience leading change and be aggressive about taking responsibility
- Excellent written/verbal communication and effective listening skills
- Ability to think outside of the box and challenge the status quo
- Must be able to make fact base decisions and think strategically
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Must be able to work on multiple projects/Customers and correction action activates at one time with competing deadlines.
- Strong negotiating skills
- Must be able to lead / influence others in the development and implementation of business objectives
- Must be able to analyze data and have operational understanding to identify, prevent, and solve problems and make decisions in a timely manner
- Must be able to make immediate decisions with limited information and rapid assimilation of facts.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and take on multiple projects at one time
Please send your resume to HR.MortonGrove@fareva.com