This position will provide leadership and coordination of company financial analysis, short and long term planning, project & cost analysis, and budget management functions.
This position will work closely with all Company departments on a regular basis, including Operations, to analyze the business, identify, and recommend to leadership actions which support company objectives and drive financial results.
26 May 2020
- Direct and coordinate company financial planning, analysis and budget management functions.
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against targets.
- Assist the Accounting department as needed. Ensure results are properly stated in accordance with the applicable GAAP.
- Assist internal teams with any necessary analysis and information to respond to customer requests.
- Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of divisions and departments.
- Partner with department managers to develop business plans for the company as required.
- Assist in financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements. Ensure department readiness for annual audit by outside parties.
- Ability to analyze complex financial data and prepare consolidated financial reports, statements and projections.
- Ability to model new ventures and opportunities
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems. Strong experience using SAP is a must.
- Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets, and product-line profitability analysis
- Experience in an end-to-end Supply Chain function, preferably manufacturing
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings
- Leadership capability to strategically influence decisions makers
- Productivity management experience and ability to track progress
- Ability to create operational management tools for leaders to hold teams accountable to budgets and financial commitments
- Ability to analyze and make decision based on related data and present in logical fashion
- Strong leadership and ability to influence upward. Self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to facilitate meetings utilizing operational tools and systems
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Strong competencies in delivering consistent results, process management and standing alone
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of a Degree in Finance or Accounting, five to ten years of experience in senior-level finance or accounting position.
Interested? Please send your resume to HR.MortonGrove@fareva.com